Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Kraft Canada
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pkg. Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 3/4 lb. ground turkey
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon
1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. Add milk to stuffing mix in large bowl; stir just until moistened. Add all remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly.
3. Shape into 10x6 inch loaf in 13x9 inch baking pan. Arrange bacon slices in lengthwise fashion on top of loaf, overlapping slices as necessary to completely cover top.
4. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until done (170F). Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from dish and slicing to serve.