I got this idea on pinterest courtesy of It's Doable.
- acrylic paint
- scrapbook paper (I used a thicker cardstock paper)
- hot glue gun
1. Paint your canvas (I painted two coats).
2. Cut out scrapbook paper into leaf shapes. I found a leaf template on google, and traced it onto the paper. You can use a combination of small and large leaves.
3. Arrange the leafs onto the canvas with a circle in the middle.
4. Once arranged hot glue all the leaves down.
Now your finished and you can admire your work.