Recipe courtesy of Erica's Sweet Tooth
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 Oreo's, broken up into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
6. Gently fold in Oreo pieces.
7. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 1-2" apart.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges JUST start to brown. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.