Recipe courtesy of Kraft Canada
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1lb./450g)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices, divided
1. Heat barbecue to medium heat.
2. Pour dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add oregano and 4 lemon slices; seal bag. Turn to evenly coat chicken with dressing, squeezing lemon slices in bag to release their juices. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
3. Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done (170F), adding remaining lemon slices to barbecue for the last 2 minutes.
4. Serve chicken topped with grilled lemon slices.