Wednesday, 18 May 2011
Beef Taco Bake
Courtesy of Taste of Home
- 1 lb. ground beef -- or I always use ground turkey
- 1 can condensed Tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas or 8 corn tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces -- or substitute corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheese
1. Cook the beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the remaing cheese.