Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Cheesy Pizza Macaroni
Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 pkgs. macaroni and cheese
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large skillet, cook beef until browned; drain.
2. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to the package directions. Spread pizza sauce into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with half of the browned beef, macaroni and cheese, and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Repeat layers.
3. Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
This dish got amazing reviews from my family.