Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. chicken ramen noodles
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder (I omitted this)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
In a saucepan, bring water to boil. Break noodles into large pieces.
Add noodles and contents of seasoning packet to water. Reduce heat to
medium. Cook, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Stir in the corn, cream-style corn, milk, onion and curry; heat
through. Stir in the cheese, bacon, and parsley until blended.