Recipe courtesy of Closet Cooking
- 1 tortilla
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, shredded or cut into small pieces and warm
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple, sliced and optionally grilled
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
1. Heat a pan over medium heat.
2. Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, BBQ sauce, pineapple, jalapeno, and the remaining cheese.
3. Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.