Recipe Courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dried Italian bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate bowls.
2. In skillet, heat butter to medium heat. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs. Cook chicken in butter, on both sides, until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
3. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds over medium heat. Add the chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and stir to loosen browned bits from the pan. Stir in cream and sun-dried tomatoes; boil and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
4. Add Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper. Stir sauce and cook until heated through. Remember that for a thicker sauce all you have to do is cook it longer.
5. Serve chicken with sauce poured over the top.
**I didn't use a 1/2 cup of milk to dip the chicken in. I would start with a 1/4 cup and keep adding until all your chicken is coated.