Courtesy of Brown Eyed Baker
- 1 box of brownies
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (I didn't include these)
- 9 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. Prepare the brownies according to the box and bake for about 5 minutes less than the recipes states. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with the peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups. Return to the oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
2. While they are finishing baking, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the cereal to evenly coat. Remove the brownies from the oven and evenly pour the chocolate and peanut butter mixture over top. Spread to cover evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.