Thursday, 28 July 2011
- 1 pkg. lasagna noodles
- 8 potatoes
- 1 lb. (454g) old cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tsp. butter
- 3 small onions
- 1 lb. (454g) bacon
1. Cook package of lasgna noodles.
2. Peel and cook the potatoes.
3. Once the potatoes are cooked, whip them up. Then add cheese, milk, and butter.
4. Chop the onions and bacon, and fry them up together with melted butter.
5. Then layer in a 9"x13" pan (noodles, potato mix, noodles, bacon and onions). Cover with foil and bake at 325F for half an hour.
*Best made a day ahead. If freezing or refrigerating, leave off the bacon and onion layers and add before heating.*