Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Turkey Tortilla Bake
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add turkey and onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add taco sauce, chilies and corn. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
3. Break tortilla chips and arrange over bottom of casserole dish. Spoon half of the turkey mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through. Break more tortilla chips and sprinkle over casserole.