Thursday, 1 September 2011
Peanut Butter Treats
Courtesy of Rice Krispies
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. regular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
2. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into squares and serve.
**I decided to sprinkle mini Reese's Pieces (bought in the States) on the squares.