Courtesy of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup peanut butter M&Ms
- 1 cup tiny reese's cups (I used mini reese pieces, that I found in the States)
1. Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, beat margarine, brown sugar, and peanut butter on medium speed until smooth. Change mixer speed to low and add milk, egg, and vanilla. Once it's completely mixed in, add flour mixture. Beat on medium low until combined. Fold in candy.
3. Drop very large spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cookies sit on pan for about 3 minutes. Using a spatula, remove from baking sheets.
* I decided to make my brother a larger version of the cookie