Courtesy of Kraft Canada
- 1 pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate
1. Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9 inch pan as directed on package; cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add peanut butter, mix well. Blend in 1 cup Cool Whip; spread onto cake.
3. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Mix with remaining Cool Whip; spread over cake. Refrigerate 1 hour.
I made this in honour of my mother's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!