Saturday, 31 March 2012
Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of Cookies and Cups
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz. bag Reese's minis
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. With your mixer, beat together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined. (I tried a mixer, but the batter go stuck)
3. Pour entire bag of Reese's Minis.
4. Mix on low until Reese's are evenly incorporated.
5. Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2" apart. Cookies will spread.
6. Bake 8-9 minutes.