Saturday, 12 May 2012
Angel Lush Cupcakes
Recipe Courtesy of Kraft Canada
- 1 pkg. angel food cake mix
- 1 pkg. vanilla fat free instant pudding (I doubled this)
- 1 can crushed pineapple in juice, drained (I excluded these)
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip light whipped topping (I doubled it as well)
- fresh strawberries, cut in half
1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Pour into 24 paper lined muffin cups. (Batter will nearly fill cups.) Bake 26 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
3. Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple in medium bowl. Gently stir in cool whip; spread onto cupcakes.
4. Top with berries.