Saturday, 10 August 2013
Crescent Veggie Pizza
Recipe Courtesy of Pillsbury
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 4 oz., cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- fresh small broccoli, cucumber and carrot pieces
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Unroll both cans of dough into 4 long rectangles. Place crosswise in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. In small bowl, mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
5. To serve, cut into 10 rows by 6 rows. Garnish with vegetables.