Monday, 14 March 2011
Brownie Candy Cups
courtesy of Bakerella
- brownie mix
- mini reese cups, unwrapped
- mini tin foil muffin cups
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place 30 foil liners on baking sheet
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package.
4. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
5. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
9. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a simple, delicious treat.
*Make sure to use tin foil liners, because I used paper cups, and the brownie sticks to the cups.