Monday 14 March 2011

Brownie Candy Cups



courtesy of Bakerella

Ingredients
- brownie mix
- mini reese cups, unwrapped
- mini tin foil muffin cups

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Place 30 foil liners on baking sheet
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package.
4. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
5. Fill each liner with 2 tablespoons of batter
6. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven
7. Push 1 Reeses in center of each “brownie cupcake” until even with surface of the batter.
8. Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
9. Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.

This recipe is a simple, delicious treat.
*Make sure to use tin foil liners, because I used paper cups, and the brownie sticks to the cups.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy. You'll have to give me some ideas-I told Jon(a fellow student teacher) I would bring baked good with me to work on Monday and it is the other student teacher's birthday. What should I make? Something that makes quite a bit, because I want to be able to offer it around to the staff.
    ~Rachael

    ReplyDelete