Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Fake 'Em Out Ravioli Lasagna
Courtesy of Campbell's
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 3/4 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (about 30-34)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat the oven to 375 F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with the cooking spray.
2. Stir the sauce and water in a large bowl. Spread 1 cup of the sauce in the prepared dish. Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, 3/4 cup cheese, and 1 cup of the sauce. Top with the remaining ravioli and sauce. Cover.
3. Bake for 35 minutes. Uncover the dish and top with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes more or until hot and bubbly. Let the lasagna stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
*I found it easier to prepare the dish the night before, therefore I could throw it right into the oven when I got home from work.