Tonight I attempted to make this simple recipe from Pioneer Woman. It was her "Simple Sesame Noodles", well they didn't turn out too good. So I thought I would post this chicken recipe that I have made a few times, because it is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of FRENCH'S
- 1 1/3 cups (approx. 1 can) FRENCH'S Original French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Crush French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag. Transfer to waxed paper.
2. Dip chicken into eggs; then coat with onion crumbs.
3. Bake 20 min. at 400°F until no longer pink in center.