I just wanted to share what I found in the States. These Reese's Dessert Bars were delicious, and extremely easy to make. What a great idea for a quick and easy mix to whip up for a little get together. I am hoping this comes to Canada sometime in the future :)
Peanut Noodle Clusters
Courtesy of Company's Coming
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups dry chinese noodles (I use chow mein)
1. Melt first 4 ingredients in large saucepan over low heat. Stir often. Remove from heat.
2. Mix in peanuts and noodles. Spoon onto mounds on waxed paper. Mixture will seem soft but it will firm upon standing. May be chilled to hasten hardening.