Sunday 13 November 2011

Crafty Afternoon!

I LOVE to be Crafty!

For the past few months my friend Rachael (over at Crafts and Math), and I have been getting together on the weekend to have a Crafty Afternoon, whether it be Sunday or Saturday.   I really enjoy that time we have together.  Over the past few months I have been able to finish projects I have been meaning to do for awhile.  I finished my Nashville and Florida scrapbooks, plus I have been able to make a few cards.  What's unfortunate, but dearest to my heart, was completing a scrapbook in honour of our family dog, Copper, who past away in September.

Usually when we get together I end up Scrapbooking, since I have a ton of pictures that need to make it into a book, but today I decided to switch it up for a bit.  I decided to do some beading.  Some ladies at work have sparked my interest in beading, and I mainly make Keychains.  They can be quite simple, and an instant gratification.  Here is a picture of one of the keychains I created today.



Check out my "Handmade Crafts" and "Handmade Cards" tabs for more creations I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment